Team leader support for employees during COVID-19
During such a unique and unprecedented challenge, the way we support mental health in the workplace has to adapt.
The COVID-19 crisis has left many organisations asking the question – how do I support my staff?
We’ve always been prepared with our digital health solutions for crisis and trauma, but more was needed.
- Large numbers of employees were being affected emotionally
- Managers and team leaders needed the skills to recognise the signs of emotional distress and respond appropriately in a safe, effective way
- We needed to ensure team leaders knew their limitations and supported their staff in a safe but effective way
- There was a need to deliver this education virtually
- There was limited time for learning
in response to this, we created a series of interventions taught as short (less than one hour) courses that can be tailored to specific organisations:
“A 3-step process for supporting healthcare workers during the COVID-19 crisis”
“Supporting key workers during the COVID-19 crisis”
“Supporting home workers during the COVID-19 crisis”
Find out more COVID-19 mental health support services